For your peace of mind Wolverhampton Tree Services commitment to Health and Safety compliance is reflected by:
- We are approved contactors to the Arboricultural Association 1990. The Arboriculture Association vets it contractors every five years and WTS passed a re-qualification in 2008.
- Construction Line
- Achilles UVBD
- CSCS Schemes
- Passed by the Health and Safety Executive in 2005.
- Licensed Waste Carriers reg no CBDU 62831.
- We fully comply with guidelines set out by the Arboriculture and Forestry Advisory Group (AFAG).
- International Society of Arboriculture No. 72480.
- Local Authority approved.
Prior to the start of each contract on site we carry out detailed Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
Wolverhampton Tree Service operations are backed by our Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurances.
We have years of practical and theoretical knowledge. Our arborists have relevant City & Guilds, NPTC and Lantra qualifications and we have certified operators for all our plant and machinery and also training in chemicals for Japanese Knotweed.
All employees undergo regular First Aid refresher training and undertake Ariel Rescue practice sessions.
We also provide staff with Signing, Lighting and Traffic training for work on highways.
All lead arborists are trained in bat awareness.
All our work complies with the following industry standards:
- H.A.S.W.A. – Health & Safety At Work Act 1974
- P.U.W.E.R – Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations Act 1998
- R.I.D.D.O.R. – Reporting of Injuries Dangerous Diseases Occurrences Act 1995
- L.O.L.E.R. – Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Act 1998
- C.O.S.H.H. – Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health Act 2002
- The Town & Country Planning Act 1997
- Recommendations For Tree Work 1989 BS:3998
- Trees In Relation To Construction 2005 BS:5837
- Work At Height Regulations 2005
- The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- The Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005