For your peace of mind Wolverhampton Tree Services commitment to Health and Safety compliance is reflected by:
- We are Arb Approved contactors accredited by the Arboricultural Association since 1990.
- Construction Line – Gold
- CSCS Certified Operatives
- Licensed Waste Carriers Certified No. CBDU 259497.
- We fully comply with guidelines set out by the Arboriculture and Forestry Advisory Group (AFAG).
Prior to the start of each contract on site we carry out detailed Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
Wolverhampton Tree Service operations are backed by our Public Liability, Employers Liability and Professional Indemnity insurances.
We have years of practical and theoretical knowledge. Our arborists have relevant City & Guilds, NPTC and Lantra qualifications and we have certified operators for all our plant and machinery and also training in chemicals for Japanese Knotweed.
All employees undergo regular First Aid refresher training and undertake Arial Rescue practice sessions.
All lead arborists are trained in bat awareness.
All our work complies with the following industry standards:
- H.A.S.W.A. – Health & Safety At Work Act 1974
- P.U.W.E.R – Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations Act 1998
- R.I.D.D.O.R. – Reporting of Injuries Dangerous Diseases Occurrences Act 1995
- L.O.L.E.R. – Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Act 1998
- C.O.S.H.H. – Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health Act 2002
- The Town & Country Planning Act 1997
- Recommendations For Tree Work 1989 BS:3998
- Trees In Relation To Construction 2005 BS:5837
- Work At Height Regulations 2005
- The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- The Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005