Wolverhampton Tree Service carry out all aspects of tree surgery from small domestic trees to large commercial works on building sites, estates and parklands throughout the entire UK. Services currently include tree felling, tree maintenance, tree removal and tree planting, stump removal, tree reports and consulting. We work to Industry standards BS3998: 2010 Recommendations for Tree Work and BS5837: 2012 Trees in Relation to Design, Demolition and Construction – Recommendations.
Our services include:
- Tree felling
- Tree pruning, reduction, lifting and thinning
- Dead wood removal
- Storm damage and emergency services
- Tree bracing and propping
- Stump grinding.
- Heavy lifting and crane work
- Replacement tree planting
- Tree surveys, reports and inspections
- Hedge planting, removal, trimming and topping
- Mulching and Land / Vegetation clearance
- We are licensed to treat Japanese knotweed
Wolverhampton Tree Service is an arboricultural company based in Wombourne, just outside of Wolverhampton in the West Midlands and has been trading since 1986 as a Limited company. As an Arb Approved Contractor we can offer peace of mind for customers and can be trusted to deal with every kind of tree surgery problem with our vast experience. Wolverhampton Tree Service has many years of tree surgery experience and expertise to help resolve any issues you may have!
Tree Preservation Orders (TPO) & Conservation Areas(CA)
Wolverhampton Tree Service will work within the local authority’s guidelines regarding the relevant Tree Preservation Order and/or Conservation Area. If Wolverhampton Tree Service are awarded with carrying out your tree work we can make the TPO and/or CA application on your behalf ensuring your requirements meet with local authority approval.
On large contracts and for repeat customers we also carry out other works which can include anything from:
- Gate and fence repair, fence installation and painting.
- Bird, bat and owl box installation.
- Turfing and laying slabs.
- We supply and erect herras fencing for Tree Protection Areas.
- Bat, bird, badger and ecological surveys.
- Commemorative tree planting with stake and plaque.